www.foxlart.sos-forum.net

صاحب المنتدى احمد مجدى احمد داود

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  مكتبة الصورمكتبة الصور  س .و .جس .و .ج  بحـثبحـث  الأعضاءالأعضاء  المجموعاتالمجموعات  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

شاطر | 

Melbourne dating - Aint no better than me

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
NewSouth
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: Melbourne dating - Aint no better than me   الإثنين يوليو 25, 2011 11:01 am

singles in Western Australia free online dating - Keep it a secret My name is Kayley REY i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Sunshine Coast online dating singles in Sunbury free online dating russian women Rockhampton dating Rockingham dating On the first date, hmmmm. Get some maybe!? Yep that should do it. But if the guy wants too treat me out to eat, thats up to the guy. If thats not too much to ask, send me a messagr. i'm athletic love being outdoors, also love fast cars! i have great oral skills;) Wanna meet someone that is ready for some action. is sexy, built, and not afraid to take his clothes off! I am a bored, cute girl and looking for no serious comitment but some casual sex. Wouldnt mind getting to know someone and hanging out after a while. Im not realy trying to be in a relationship. Im hoping there are some good guys out there. Lets see! I love oxygen. I want to breath. I am funny...haha Yeah! Good taste in music. I hate limp dicked men! I would like to avoid any stalkers. I'm looking for someone who is fun to be around and knows how to fuck a girl right. Hot chick looking for hot sex. u wont be disappointed. im not the materalistic woman i dont judge books based off of their covers what one person likes the next might not so i jduge based off of whats inside although a nice cover does help lol. Looking for a classy guy for a boy toy a couple days a week. Someone where it starts slow and colud maybe grow into more. Someone nice and attractive. An ongoing boy toy situation that could maybe grow into more. I have a medium build, am attractive, excersize and am toned.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Melbourne dating - Aint no better than me
استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
www.foxlart.sos-forum.net :: اغانى :: منتدا الاغانى النوبية-
انتقل الى: